可可托海的牧羊人/ 詞 曲 唱 王琪
(英文版)by Lucy
《The Shepherd Of Keketuhai》
1 The night was cold I hated to let you go,
那夜的雨 也沒能留住你,
2 But you didn't stay and left me here alone.
山谷的風 它陪著我哭泣。
3 There's always the camel bell ringing in my ears.
你的駝鈴聲仿佛還在我耳邊響起,
4 Reminds me you have eve come to me.
告訴我你曾來過這里。
5 I've never loved before I met you girl.
我釀的酒喝不醉我自己,
6 I never sing unless I sing for you.
你唱的歌卻讓我一醉不起。
7 I would love you forever and create a future.
我愿意陪你翻過雪山穿越戈壁,
8 But you left and disappeared with your camel bell.
可你不辭而別還斷絕了所有的消息。
副歌?
1 Oh my love I'm in Keketuhai waiting,
心上人 我在可可托海等你,
2 They say you have got married in Yili.
他們說你嫁到了伊犁,
3 Is it because of the beautiful town called Nalati?
是不是因為那里有美麗的那拉提?
4 Or the almond flowers there can make the sweetest honey.
還是那里的杏花才能釀出你要的甜蜜。
重復(副歌)
I can here the camel bell ring again,
氈房外又有駝鈴聲聲響起,
But I know it has nothing to do with me.
我知道那一定不是你,
No one else can sing a song that touches my heart.
再沒人能唱出像你那樣動人的歌曲,
No one but you I could never never forget.
再沒有一個美麗的姑娘讓我難忘記。
(2020年秋季網課結業(yè)課選學版)