Corrinne?May?-?Same?Side?of?The?Moon?
I'm?looking?out?the?window?我向窗外看
Where?we?sat?to?watch?the?stars?我們坐著看星星
There's?a?chill?within?the?air?空氣中有一陣寒氣
It?makes?my?heart?long?for?your?touch?使我的心遠離你的觸碰
You?may?be?miles?away?你可能很遠
But?as?I?kneel?to?pray?但當我跪下乞求
I?see?the?same?side?of?the?moon?我看見了月亮的同一面
That?we'll?be?looking?on?我們都會看到
When?the?world?turns?blue?當世界變藍
And?know?that?time?and?space?知道時間和空間
Can't?come?between?me?and?you?不能阻隔我和你
We?share?the?same?side?of?the?moon?我們看見了月亮的同一面
And?though?you'll?never?see?雖然你將不會看見
All?my?tears?shine?through?我的淚珠閃耀
I?know?I?can't?be?that?far?from?you?我知道我不會遠離你
If?we're?both?如果我們都
looking?on?the?same?side?of?the?moon?看見了月亮的同一面
I?picture?you?across?the?oceans?我越過海洋看見了你
In?your?corner?of?the?world?在你世界的拐角
I?pray?the?wind?will?blow?my?voice?我祈禱我的聲音被風吹走
And?gently?whisper?in?your?ear?吹到你的耳邊
Your?night?may?be?my?day?你的夜晚是我的白天
And?though?the?seasons?change?雖然季節(jié)更替
It's?still?the?same?side?of?the?moon?還是月亮的同一面
That?we'll?be?looking?on?
When?the?world?turns?blue?
And?know?that?time?and?space?
Can't?come?between?me?and?you?
We?share?the?same?side?of?the?moon?
And?though?you'll?never?see?
All?my?tears?shine?through?
I?know?I?can't?be?that?far?from?you?
If?we're?both?
looking?on?the?same?side?of?the?moon?
I?know?I?can't?be?that?far?from?you?
If?we're?both?
looking?on?the?same?side?of?the?moon